I've uploaded to issue at github a simple input docx file demonstrating the behavior. The docx includes two lists, still empty, to show page numbers and reference links for tables and figures, should those ever get added to the document. On Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 9:10:34 AM UTC-7, John MacFarlane wrote: > > Thanks! I've created an issue to track this: > https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/3830 > Please submit the docx file there, if you come up with it. > That would be helpful indeed. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/22733142-0e40-45f3-b9eb-f418c200a14f%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.