Isn't it easier to write my text documents directly in Latex (.tex?) and convert it with pandoc to pdf? What are other people using? Now I'm writing my text documents in Markdown format (.md), include a few latex commands and convert it to pdf (using pandoc) markdown format is more readable but it is easier to add latex code. ps: I didn't know that I could do so many things with Pandoc. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/23108add-70bd-42e1-a320-8c5a38363b6f%40googlegroups.com.