On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 5:12:10 PM UTC-4, John MacFarlane wrote: > > Try specifying both a width and a height. That worked > for me. I have no idea why you need both in this case, > though...maybe a LaTeX expert could help. > > \includegraphics[width=14cm,height=14cm]{1944.100.4554.obv.width350.jpg} > > works > > but > > \includegraphics[width=14cm]{1944.100.4554.obv.width350.jpg} > > doesn't. > Yes, that does work for me (writing in markdown), but I'd have said that the actual bug (or maybe just a missing feature) is not scaling the image *up* when necessary. (The size seems to work by applying the smaller number, btw.) I also tried setting --dpi, but that didn't have any effect either unless the image had attributes set and then only that image was affected by the new dpi. Even then, the dpi affected the size of the image, regardless of whether that scaled it off the page (which maybe is reasonable behavior). Maybe I'm unusual, but when I'm doing a slideshow, I like the images to be as large as they can be, keeping whatever caption there might be. This behavior seems to suggest that unless my images are larger than the available area as beamer calculates it - in which case they get scaled down to the maximum size that fits - they'll be smaller than than area. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/237d93a6-5d81-4a7b-8f5f-4cc679da89e6%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.