From: Matthew Lynskey <matt-99kdpPDHh7+H5jm5YRNtOEB+6BGkLq7r@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Pandoc Citation Error with Zotero BibTex Key for Short Note
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 16:47:59 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 22201 bytes --]

I also am having a similar issue. I was able to make the citekey work with
page numbers, but when I tested this out the same problem occurred.

I have attached my .md file, .bib file, and .docx output below.

Notice that the issue does not seem to manifest with page numbers correctly
notated (as delineated above). However, when a source/citekey is listed *without
page numbers* issues occur. Also, interestingly, it seems to have issues
with *titles with quotation marks*. Notice in my documents how there is no
punctuation issue with the book with no page numbers but there is a
punctuation issue with both the *book section* and *journal article*
without page numbers.

I too am grateful for any help you can provide.

Many thanks in advance.