Hi, I maintain a project which hosts most of its documentation in its GitHub Wiki (using GFM markup). I was thinking that perhaps it may be useful for some users if that documentation was included with distributions of the software, and made available via GNU info. My questions are: 1. Is this reasonable and feasible? 2. If so, how to achieve this using pandoc? I naively tried: pandoc -f gfm *.md -o output.texi I noticed two immediate issues with the output: 1. All input pages were concatenated into a single page. 2. The GitHub-specific syntax for linking to other wiki pages doesn't seem to be supported. [[Page Name]] is expected to become a link to the page in Page_Name.md, and [[link text|Page Name]] allows setting the link text to something else. The input I'm experimenting with can be downloaded by running "git clone https://github.com/CyberShadow/DustMite.wiki.git". Thanks! ... P.S.: I tried posting this message by email, but it bounced with "We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (pandoc-discuss) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group." Perhaps https://pandoc.org/help.html should be updated to mention that you must subscribe to the group before being able to post here. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/24aae4dd-5732-4a04-a8cd-07aa6d7a18a0n%40googlegroups.com.