* Number sections in other output formats (e.g. jats)
       [not found] ` <cec5c68f-a4e0-d8ee-b6d9-5eb94e18c69b-4GONa9oNnSu+XT7JhA+gdA@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-09-20  8:59   ` Denis Maier
       [not found]     ` <dfdd99aa-e0ac-e713-ebfd-6e34ae5edbe5-cl+VPiYnx/1AfugRpC6u6w@public.gmane.org>
From: Denis Maier @ 2020-09-20  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hi,

another JATS XML question. I need to have numbered sections. Currently
`--number-sections` does that for some formats, but not for JATS or
other XML formats. Is there a way to enable this?

Best,
Denis

* Re: Number sections in other output formats (e.g. jats)
       [not found]     ` <dfdd99aa-e0ac-e713-ebfd-6e34ae5edbe5-cl+VPiYnx/1AfugRpC6u6w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-09-20 17:06       ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]         ` <m25z88v0lu.fsf-jF64zX8BO08an7k8zZ43ob9bIa4KchGshsV+eolpW18@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-09-20 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denis Maier, pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I'd like to hear from a JATS expert about how this should be
handled.  And then it would probably require some additions
to the code.

@ 2023-03-31  1:48           ` Tiago Manzato de Souza
From: Tiago Manzato de Souza @ 2023-03-31  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss