* Pandoc question: toc, lot and lof
@ 2022-08-16 16:42 Nicola Lunghi
       [not found] ` <bcd6b309-d37a-4dd2-94c4-9247fba23c44n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Nicola Lunghi @ 2022-08-16 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi all,
I wanted to ask why there's no global --lot  and --lof options in pandoc as
it is for --toc?
I want to add both to the docx writer (halfway there) how can I check from
the option if the user has requested them?

What is your opinion they should be added to the general options?

question n2:
- how can i preprocess the document before the conversion? I need to
replace a variable taking it from git (I need to extract the latest
document version and add it to the generated doc file.

Thanks,
Nick

* Re: Pandoc question: toc, lot and lof
       [not found] ` <bcd6b309-d37a-4dd2-94c4-9247fba23c44n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-08-16 17:02   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-08-16 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

It would be desirable, I think, to have these.
Go ahead and put something up on the issue tracker.

@ 2022-08-16 17:03   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-08-16 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

> question n2:
> - how can i preprocess the document before the conversion? I need to replace a variable taking it from git (I need to extract the latest document version and add it to the generated doc file.

Probably a Lua filter is what you want. See the documentation on Lua filters on the website.

@ 2022-08-16 17:16   ` Daniel Littlewood
From: Daniel Littlewood @ 2022-08-16 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss