I am running into an issue with Word files with SVG figures. My source word files all have SVG files as figures, but pandoc seems to only extract the PNG version of those figures that word uses for previews. Any ideas on how to get around this issue in pandoc or should I file an issue for it in GitHub? Thanks --TJ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/262b736a-880f-405f-a58f-a4e20718607bn%40googlegroups.com.