Probably. You'd have an easier time using it as it is even if you executed it on a web server, instead of adapting the js to your own web. Reading the page you posted, it explains how to convert to docx. I guess you'd need to enter text/html as source and /docx on the url for conversion format. I remember there was another server based on docker. You can see the project at https://github.com/metal3d/docker-pandoc-server It accepted tar files, so you could add images to your markdown/html source for instance, but I didn't get to test it. Good luck! On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 6:34:52 PM UTC+2, paul...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org wrote: > > Can I use https://github.com/mrded/pandoc-as-a-service > > to run pandoc on a web server, convert html to docx and download the docx > file generated? > > How can I do it? > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/262da48a-6c39-4ee7-9d96-668f7445ad2b%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.