Dear all, I am currently working on a long document that must served as a web page. The single file output is becoming too slow and cumbersome for readers. I am aware this functionality is not available, but a Feature Request is open [0]. In that issue there are some hints to this issue being addressable with a template [1]. I have tried many HTML templates, but never seen one that would split a long document in a set of small files. Would there be an example somewhere I could follow? Otherwise, could someone provide a general idea of how such template would function? Thank you. [0] https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/6122 [1] https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/6122#issuecomment-583593340 -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/264eeee0-68c8-4389-a5c5-12563c6926f6n%40googlegroups.com.