* Message automatically deleted?
@ 2022-10-18 10:12 Niko
       [not found] ` <6a4f5773-8e5b-409c-91f3-2685ead8f887n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Niko @ 2022-10-18 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I tried to send to pandoc-discuss, but got automatic message

Message has been deleted

Does this mean that my message was moved to trash, or just simply deleted?
I also am sending this message to see if this second message gets delivered.

Apologies, and thanks,

- Niko

* Re: Message automatically deleted?
       [not found] ` <6a4f5773-8e5b-409c-91f3-2685ead8f887n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>