* What CSL style mirrors the unsrt style in LaTeX?
@ 2023-03-06  3:15 R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar
       [not found] ` <8eb06535-0fc4-ac59-e4a5-6bcc82f5cd2c-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar @ 2023-03-06  3:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I am using the ACM style file association-for-computing-machinery.csl
because it displays author names in full. But it does not number
references in the order in which they are cited and that is behaviour
that I want.

Previously, I was using the CSL style file ieee-with-url.csl and it
orders reference numbers in order of citation, but does not display the
full names of authors.

I think the BibLaTeX style I seek is the unsrt style.

What CSL style implements the unsrt style identically?

Chandra
2023-03-06

* Re: What CSL style mirrors the unsrt style in LaTeX?
       [not found] ` <8eb06535-0fc4-ac59-e4a5-6bcc82f5cd2c-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-03-06 14:12   ` Ian Cornelius
       [not found]     ` <fce74685-e6ff-434c-a037-86dd3afcd5c7n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Ian Cornelius @ 2023-03-06 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

You could just delete the lines
```
    <sort>
      <key macro="author"/>
      <key variable="issued"/>
    </sort>
```
at the head of the bibliography element in
`association-for-computing-machinery.csl`.

@ 2023-03-07 13:25       ` R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar
From: R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar @ 2023-03-07 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw, Ian Cornelius

Thank you, Ian Cornelius. That works like a charm.

Chandra