Sorry for being unprecise. Here is what I want to achieve with an example. I have a mediawiki file FILE.wiki including a template part like this {{lemma|1= The following are equivalent for all propositional formulas $\varphi$ and $\psi$: # $\varphi \SemEquiv \psi$. # $\models \varphi \leftrightarrow \psi$. }} and a mediawiki template file Template:lemma like this :
I want to convert FILE.wiki to html and the html afterwads to pdf. Currently the lemma part in FILE.wiki, defined in Template:lemma, is ignored and only the rest is converted. Sorry for being pandoc newb. Am Dienstag, 29. Januar 2019 14:37:19 UTC+1 schrieb Joseph: > > > On 1/29/19 8:12 AM, h...-3vvhdjb0zIN5ymO/+jiHEA@public.gmane.org wrote: > > I want to convert mediawiki files including mediawiki templates to > > pdf but don't know who to get mediawiki template files to register. > > Pandoc is ignoring them. > > If I understand you correctly, there's thousands of templates; it's not as > if pandoc has a version of the mediawiki templating engine. Your probably > better going the media->HTML->PDF route. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/2a3c5fdd-b4de-474b-a630-e18018ec27e5%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.