* ODT with some, but not all, graphics aligned on the right margin
@ 2023-02-07 16:12 Eelco Vriezekolk
       [not found] ` <d6ae917b-a037-4e03-a442-a050fdb7d368n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Eelco Vriezekolk @ 2023-02-07 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,

From Markdown I want to create a manual in various formats, including HTML
and ODT (OpenDocument).
My manual contains images. Most are figures (in their own paragraph), but
others should appear inside a paragraph, with text flowing around it. For
HTML this works:

[image: Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 17.07.25.png]

The .float-class is defined in a CSS-stylesheet, and works fine:

However, I cannot get this to work right in the ODT output. I define a
'float' graphics style in the reference file, but it is not being picked up
in the ODT-output. No amount of experimenting and searching the web have
helped so far.
I can get *all* figures to be right-aligned, but that is not what I want. I
want to be able to indicate that some selected images appear inline.

Can this be done? How?

[-- Attachment #2: Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 17.07.25.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 33356 bytes --]

* Re: ODT with some, but not all, graphics aligned on the right margin
       [not found] ` <d6ae917b-a037-4e03-a442-a050fdb7d368n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-02-07 16:53   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <2D74B45D-A8A8-439D-9B60-F7711A1E6139-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-02-07 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I don't think there's an easy way to do this in ODT.  custom-style works for docx but not odt.
You could probably use a filter that emits raw opendocument XML, but I don't have time to walk through that now.

@ 2023-02-07 21:04       ` Eelco Vriezekolk
       [not found]         ` <a556d276-429e-b2db-2e83-7d89d26a74c7-GsmfYmMHemE@public.gmane.org>
From: Eelco Vriezekolk @ 2023-02-07 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hmm, that's a disappointment. Please have my vote for addition of
styles-support in ODT. In my experience, the use of styles in
OpenDocument is superior to that in Miicrosoft Word.
But for now, I will make do with Word and docx.

Thanks for the clarification!

@ 2023-02-08 11:10           ` Günter Dannoritzer
From: Günter Dannoritzer @ 2023-02-08 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss