Hello, I am trying to generate reveal.js slides from markdown that contain code. Since v4.0.0 reveal.js supports fragmented (step by step highlighting) of code lines. The syntax should be something like this: ~~~java [1-3|4-6] ... ~~~ The above example should generate something that shows the entire code, but on the first slide lines 1-3 are highlighted, on the seconf lines 4-6. [1] When compiling the markdown to revealjs (specifying explicitly that I want to use revealjs@4.0) the result contains no code highlighting. In fact the code block is completely messed up. When removing the square brackets, everything is fine. I am using pandoc v2.10.1 . Is there a way to achieve this or is the reveal.js version not yet completely incorporated into pandoc? Thanks and regards Christian [1] https://github.com/hakimel/reveal.js/issues/2371#issuecomment-619835972 -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/2b03582e-4cb0-452d-a138-571658329605n%40googlegroups.com.