Yes I'm converting Docx to Markdown, main issue is, In the conversion process all the highlighted text and text alignment is missing. I need to put manual efforts for aligning the text at center and format the text as per docx. Does Pandoc support Colored text, Centered Text and nested list ? if so can anyone share me the syntax on how to handle these formats. Thanks in Advance On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 1:13:09 PM UTC+5:30 krulis....-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org wrote: > Hello, > > are you converting docx (MS Word) format to Markdown? If that is so, I > dont think that markdown deals with colored text, its alignment or > indentation. It is a very simple syntax, that has to be converted to a > different formats to display attributes that you are mentioning. At least > that is to my knowledge ... > > Dne pondělí 6. září 2021 v 9:07:25 UTC+2 uživatel Srikanth Neradigomma > napsal: > >> Hi, >> >> I'm facing below formatting issues while converting a word doc to md >> format using Pandoc >> >> >> 1. Colored text and Highlighted Text in word is rendering as plain >> text >> 2. Alignment of text is not formatting correctly in md format. For >> example centered text in word is left aligning in md format >> 3. Missing indentation in nested list >> >> >> Is there a way to use Pandoc to process above formatting issues? >> >> Thanks, >> Srikanth Neradigomma >> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/2c28e21a-4959-4f1b-ac7e-413d196c93fan%40googlegroups.com.