From: "Bernardo C. D. A. Vasconcelos" <bernardovasconcelos-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Recursive citeproc with the multibib lua filter
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 06:15:47 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

Hi Julien, I was looking through your code. Do you have a good idea about
how to implement your recursive solution to the current
multibib/multiple-bibliographies filter? Or do we need to rely on Albert's
expertise in the multibib/multiple-bibliographies filter for this?

While we're at this subject, I just noticed, after a full day's work trying
to figure it out, that the filter will cause Quarto to hang indefinitively
unless one adds `verbosity: ERROR` to opts. This does not affect Pandoc
apparently.