Hi Julien, I was looking through your code. Do you have a good idea about how to implement your recursive solution to the current multibib/multiple-bibliographies filter? Or do we need to rely on Albert's expertise in the multibib/multiple-bibliographies filter for this? While we're at this subject, I just noticed, after a full day's work trying to figure it out, that the filter will cause Quarto to hang indefinitively unless one adds `verbosity: ERROR` to opts. This does not affect Pandoc apparently. On Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 11:40:39 AM UTC-3 Julien Dutant wrote: > Hi, > > I'd be interested in developing this feature for Pandoc-ext's multibib and > especially section-bibliographies and multi-bib ( > https://github.com/pandoc-ext/section-bibliographies), if Albert is > willing to consider the addition. I've already developed a recursive > bibliography filter: > https://github.com/dialoa/dialectica-filters/tree/main/recursive-citeproc > It's not the most efficient solution for more recent versions of Pandoc > (this was back in 2.6 I think, and my code isn't the most elegant), but it > works. > > It was developed for the journal Dialectica, which has citations within > the bibliography. I'm thinking of porting dialectica to Quarto and make use > of section-bibliographies, so I'd be needing that feature anyway. > > Against the inclusion of such a feature: citations within bibliography > entries are a Bib(La)Tex only feature, they may disappear as CSL/JSON takes > over. > > J > > On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 3:01:35 AM UTC Bernardo C. D. A. > Vasconcelos wrote: > >> Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. >> Basically, this is a case of using the multi bib lua filter >> with other citations within the >> bibliography. I was wondering if this could be pulled off. For context, one >> of the bibliography files is actually a glossary that could contain other >> citations in the `note` field of the BibTeX entry. Here is a MWE >> to >> illustrate what looks like in practice. What do you think? >> Thanks, >> Bernardo >> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/2c4287ce-ddf0-40b0-94ac-5d22ab3d5764n%40googlegroups.com.