Hi, What is the possibility of adding support for converting Apple Pages to markdown? A .pages file is just a zip file with metadata. The actual content lives in iwa files I believe. https://github.com/obriensp/iWorkFileFormat/blob/master/Docs/index.md Pages comes free with macOS and I believe most people use it. Even though it exports to .docx, the actual save file is .pages even after opening a doc file, it converts it back to a .pages file for edit. It would be great If there was a way I could run pandoc on my whole drive and make more portable copies of these documents I have. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/2c90e63a-60e9-454d-9698-b7fb956586e1%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.