From: "amph...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org" <amphiboly-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: ConTeXt writer issue with 2.14 release
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 11:24:00 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

 Hello Denis,

First, thank you for your work with ConTeXt and pandoc.

To answer your question, I think that documenting the change a little
better in the changelog should have been sufficient. Since a new command is
being defined (\startenumerate) by creating a new named itemgroup, old
custom format templates need to be examined. (There was another change in
the template involving the order of LoF / LoT, but I do not use those so
saw no reason to consider an update.)
--
Rik