This sample would be how to make an EPUB from Markdown. It could go under the documentation site under the "Documentation" dropdown (which has some subtopics). It seems many questions could be answered by seeing a fully functional example. I'd like to include: 1. A simple example of one Markdown file with meta data and showing how to do basic things, including CSS. 2. The resulting EPUB file. 3. Screenshot of the directory. 4. CSS file. How can I got about doing this? Thanks. Have a good holiday! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/2e7a346f-676f-45dc-8965-064a1eaaf2a3%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.