From: H <agents-FcZObrvlYduBUy7/sJONFg@public.gmane.org>
	<pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Wrapping sections of text with <div></div> in custom filter
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 16:51:06 -0400	[thread overview]

Using pandoc 3.1.2 and am trying my hand at writing my first writer to customize HTML output for a specific, predefined newsletter format.

The source document is written in markdown, contains headers of various levels, paragraphs of text, links to images and mail links. No lists, no tables and no code blocks.

This output will be manually added to a certain newsletter editor in a CRM system and I cannot add any CSS information whatsoever, everything has to be structured as outlined above.

Since I am new to writing filters, I am looking for some suggestions how approach the <div></div> wrapping when multiple different HTML items need to be wrapped.

Thank you.