On Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 1:27:25 AM UTC+1, Kolen Cheung wrote: > > What's the meaning of the curves on the outer left and right border? > > They are vestigial remains of the curved braces in this idea: ┋}▭{┋. (Look at the negative space to see it.) They make more sense in the first idea, but I kept them in the second one because they help the "documents" occupy more horizontal space without making them look out of proportion, and because they form a kind of serifs. But yes, they do make the PD harder to see. > I'm thinking the empty spaces the the top right and bottom left corners > might be visually unbalanced. To fill the space we could add 2 arrows there > like one of the logo examples above. But, I think it will clutter your > design. > Removing the curved outsides might just clean up the design enough that such arrows don't hurt. Give it a go! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/3045cd35-7385-40e2-9292-5755b8427730%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.