* Executable not found for --citeproc while parsing the  LaTeX to docx using pypandoc
@ 2021-03-21 16:00 'Madhukar Vissapragada' via pandoc-discuss
       [not found] ` <75e36e56-1888-49b8-994c-e8c13de8a415n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: 'Madhukar Vissapragada' via pandoc-discuss @ 2021-03-21 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi folks,
I am trying to parse a LaTeX file to docx using pypandoc(a python third
party package) and I got an exception stating "--citeproc: could not find
executable"

It would be really great if someone can help me with a solution for this

Thanks in advance
Madhukar V

* Re: Executable not found for --citeproc while parsing the LaTeX to docx using pypandoc
       [not found] ` <75e36e56-1888-49b8-994c-e8c13de8a415n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-03-22  4:25   ` Matt Jolly
       [not found]     ` <4f91b6e2-4af2-454c-bc4a-43ddf51c8c89n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Matt Jolly @ 2021-03-22  4:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi Madhukar,

Pandoc changed the way that citeproc works with 2.11 (2020-10-11), which
was released after the last pypandoc version available (2020-04-13). I
haven't investigated, but I would assume that these things are related.

If you want to keep using the package you'll probably need to either update
pypandoc, or downgrade to pandoc 2.10.1, the last version before the
pandoc-citeproc filter was deprecated in favour of the citeproc library.

@ 2021-03-23  4:14       ` 'Madhukar Vissapragada' via pandoc-discuss
       [not found]         ` <279a3898-230c-46d0-b034-54ba4465d491n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: 'Madhukar Vissapragada' via pandoc-discuss @ 2021-03-23  4:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss