I use Pandoc to convert a markdown table into a standalone HTML, but also merge it with some HTML using the -B option. A recent update to MacOS Big Sur causes pandoc to add additional, unwanted CSS information in the section that throws off the formatting, as well as this comment at the end. This did not occur prior to the MacOS update, and this does not occur in a Debian/Ubuntu based linux distribution. Only macOS Big Sur (so far that I've found in my limited testing) seems to be affected. Manually deleting the excess information in the head corrects the formatting, but I cannot figure out a way to have pandoc not put it in there. I've tried using the -B -H, but it keeps putting it in there above my CSS formatting. I even tried changing my default browser in the OS settings to see if that corrected it, since it seems like maybe its detecting IE9? I dunno. Does anyone know how to fix? Been at this for a couple of days now. Thanks, James -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/32ca13a2-ae66-4157-9a3f-3a8546b9e5b8n%40googlegroups.com.