* html to docs Title and Subtitle
@ 2019-06-28 12:33 Hideman
       [not found] ` <27edb34f-b96d-4a62-8c0f-47b65e28dc7b-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Hideman @ 2019-06-28 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,

I try to tell pandoc to generate a <p> or whatever html tag to be a Title
and Subtitle in the generated docx.

I found : https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#custom-styles
and wrote
but nothing

Tried this before
and it was converted as Heading 1

And also nothing happened with

I don't want that be interpreted as Heading levels because I use that for
sections.

Thank you in advance for your further replies.

* Re: html to docs Title and Subtitle
       [not found] ` <27edb34f-b96d-4a62-8c0f-47b65e28dc7b-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-07-02  5:11   ` Hans Kunkell
       [not found]     ` <85662fd8-565e-4101-9daf-c02fe3148c60-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Hans Kunkell @ 2019-07-02  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello!

How about if you create a TITLE tag in the header of the html file, like
<title>Hello title</title>
and use <h1> to <h6> for headings. I don't know about subtitle though.

Will that work for you?

Regards
Hans

@ 2019-07-02  8:23       ` Hideman