From: gnpan <g.panayotou-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Citeproc is bringing a question mark inside quotes?
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 23:18:47 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

This problem was introduced with citeproc, which applies the style to the
whole document, not just citations - it didn't occur with older versions of
pandoc that used pandoc-citeproc. According to Jim
<https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/7005#issuecomment-754179054>, it
would be tricky to fix this without causing problems with note citations.