I think there will be no issues with that. But I am not developer, just another user :) Dne úterý 27. července 2021 v 20:59:28 UTC+2 uživatel cpja...-TVLZxgkOlNX2fBVCVOL8/A@public.gmane.org napsal: > I was thinking of making the following change to line 29 of the ConTeXt > template > > > Currently: \setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark] > > Proposed: \setupinteractionscreen[option={bookmark,title}] > > This change would direct the PDF viewing application to display the > document title in the window's title bar rather than the file name, which > resolves one of the three remaining issues that Adobe Acrobat's > Accessibility Checker has with ConTeXt-generated documents (the other two > requiring changes within ConTeXt itself). > > Any reason not to make this template change? Do we only want to make it > for documents with the --pdfa flag set? > > Happy to make this minor change and submit a PR if it's a thumbs up (or > silence) here. > > Connor > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/3408e61e-5b20-4a63-9c6c-dad39b3e2ec9n%40googlegroups.com.