Agree. This is kind of like how `\LaTeX` did it. The only issue is pandoc don't have the final say on how it would look. But that can be a great way to introduce the idea of "one source, multiple representation" just from the type: because it always looks different in different output format. If we go this route, we can also ask the question: should we follow the practice of `\LaTeX` that whenever the name of pandoc is used, it is written in that way. Perhaps a build in macro `\pandoc` that prints e.g. PAN|d|o|c| (with the bold, etc.) Just to mention a variant of the idea: **Pan** `d` `o` `c`: the code makes a box around the character, also looks like a document. And the capitalization reflects the correct capitalization of Pandoc. The space between them might be ugly though. I am not currently on a computer to figure out if the space can be gotten rid of. But at the very least we might be able to do it in native format. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/3564a5c4-e131-473b-b477-6984677a6723%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.