We have several hundred pages in .docx similar to this ou cest par cette force, que la planette Having tried epub3, html, tei, db5, epub, icml, muse, rst and textile I am getting at best something like this ou cest par cette force, que la planette while I need ou cest par cette force, que la planette The result will be stored in Filemaker Pro and converted by calculation to Adobe Tagged Text. Icml comes close, but treats underlined text as normal text, a bug surely. Hopeless quest? AB -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/35ac9cc9-d30f-46f9-a2e5-4aa19cddc3b0%40googlegroups.com.