Dear all, I am very new to using a beamer in Pandoc, please forgive me if I am asking something stupid. I have the following questions: 1. how do I have the block, example block, and alert block like I do in latex? like in this question? 2. how do I write on the same slide given I have put a block upfront? 3. how do I have an incremental numeric list? 3. is there any detailed documentation for writing beamer in markdown? Thank you very much! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/35d6a2e0-7a32-40d9-a3bf-7fd945885d95n%40googlegroups.com.