From: Shigeru Kobayashi <mayfair-+k8b35VvZrR3+QwDJ9on6Q@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Announcing the release of citeproc-js-based-replacer
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 15:27:42 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

On Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 6:44:35 AM UTC+9 Albert Krewinkel wrote:

May I suggest to add the `pandoc`, `pandoc-filter`, and `citeproc`
topics to the repository? (Via the "gear" icon next to the "About"
heading in the right column.) This will make it easier for others to
discover your filter on GitHub.

Thank you very much for your suggestion! I totally forgot about that. I
just added tags to the repository. I'll update to support more citation
notations in a few days.

BTW, I'm also working on a CSL-M file.
https://github.com/kotobuki/chicago-fullnote-bibliography-short-title-subsequent-ja-csl

Best,
Shigeru

Shigeru Kobayashi <may...-+k8b35VvZrR3+QwDJ9on6Q@public.gmane.org> writes:

> I am pleased to announce the initial release of a new open-source
> tool called "citeproc-js-based-replacer" on GitHub, available at
> https://github.com/kotobuki/citeproc-js-based-replacer .

Thank you for this! I did not yet have the time to try it, but the
filter looks like a useful tool.

May I suggest to add the `pandoc`, `pandoc-filter`, and `citeproc`
topics to the repository? (Via the "gear" icon next to the "About"
heading in the right column.) This will make it easier for others to
discover your filter on GitHub.

Best,
Albert

--
Albert Krewinkel
GPG: 8eed e3e2 e8c5 6f18 81fe e836 388d c0b2 1f63 1124