* Announcing the release of citeproc-js-based-replacer
@ 2023-04-15  5:33 Shigeru Kobayashi
       [not found] ` <386aa5cc-e189-402d-abff-ce2e69f38abcn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Shigeru Kobayashi @ 2023-04-15  5:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Dear Pandoc community,

I am pleased to announce the initial release of a new open-source tool
called "citeproc-js-based-replacer" on GitHub, available at
https://github.com/kotobuki/citeproc-js-based-replacer . I designed this
yet another small tool to make it easier for Pandoc users to generate
CSL-M-compatible citations using the citeproc-js library.

The citeproc-js-based-replacer offers the following features:

   - Replaces citation keys (@key) in Markdown files
   - Automatically adds a bibliography section if a "Bibliography" or
   "参考文献" header is present
   - Allows for specifying a bibliography file, a CSL file, and uncited
   items to include in the bibliography in the YAML header of the Markdown file

I would greatly appreciate your comments and suggestions, as they will help
me improve the tool and better serve the community.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Shigeru KOBAYASHI

* Re: Announcing the release of citeproc-js-based-replacer
       [not found] ` <386aa5cc-e189-402d-abff-ce2e69f38abcn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-04-18 21:02   ` Albert Krewinkel
       [not found]     ` <875y9sj3tz.fsf-9EawChwDxG8hFhg+JK9F0w@public.gmane.org>
From: Albert Krewinkel @ 2023-04-18 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Shigeru Kobayashi <mayfair-+k8b35VvZrR3+QwDJ9on6Q@public.gmane.org> writes:

> I am pleased to announce the initial release of a new open-source
> tool called "citeproc-js-based-replacer" on GitHub, available at
> https://github.com/kotobuki/citeproc-js-based-replacer .

Thank you for this! I did not yet have the time to try it, but the
filter looks like a useful tool.

May I suggest to add the `pandoc`, `pandoc-filter`, and `citeproc`
topics to the repository? (Via the "gear" icon next to the "About"
heading in the right column.) This will make it easier for others to
discover your filter on GitHub.

Best,
Albert

--