* Announcing Merge Cell Grid Tables
@ 2021-07-09  1:17 mweb...-yBeKhBN/0LDR7s880joybQ@public.gmane.org
From: mweb...-yBeKhBN/0LDR7s880joybQ@public.gmane.org @ 2021-07-09  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello everyone,
I'm pleased to announce the first version of my mcell-grid-table Pandoc Lua
filter which allows you to create Markdown-like ASCII art syntax for a
table.  The main feature Merge Cell Grid Tables gives you beyond what pipe
tables and Pandoc's grid tables is that with Merge Cell Grid Tables you can
define cells that span columns and/or rows.

Please check it out and let me know what you think:

   - https://github.com/MichaelWebster755/mcell-grid-table
   - The doc folder in the project has a PDF user-manual that describes it
   in more detail

Mike Webster