* Creating Powerpoint Inline Image
@ 2021-12-17  7:06 ivo....-xwz7R8GQi1g@public.gmane.org
       [not found] ` <ba95d074-f6c7-43bb-8639-6ef1a49a7648n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: ivo....-xwz7R8GQi1g@public.gmane.org @ 2021-12-17  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I need some help with the powerpoint output driver.  I need to insert a
kind of glyph --- think a red pill.  The following markdown works just fine
with the beamer output driver:

```
---
title: "Pandoc Inline Image Test"
author: "Anon"
aspectratio: "169"
---

# Sample Pandoc Image Test

This is first inline image.  ![](redpill-aqua.png)

More text, then second inline, but on its own line

![](redpill-aqua.png)

# Full Image With Caption

![Full Caption](redpill-aqua.png)
```

but with powerpoint, the output is completely off.  (I am also including
the `redpill-aqua.png` file for convenience.)  Does anyone know how to fix
this?

PS: Incidentally, my output also seems not to pick up the 16:9 format,
which happens to be the default for powerpoint, anyway.  But the pandoc doc
states this yaml works only for beamer, anyway.  Is there a way to tell the
powerpoint the same thing?

[-- Attachment #2: test-pandoc.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 94398 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: redpill-aqua.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 2565 bytes --]

* Re: Creating Powerpoint Inline Image
       [not found] ` <ba95d074-f6c7-43bb-8639-6ef1a49a7648n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-01-02 22:02   ` ivo....-xwz7R8GQi1g@public.gmane.org
From: ivo....-xwz7R8GQi1g@public.gmane.org @ 2022-01-02 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)