Hello! I tried to convert some .docx files to a single .epub but when running `pandoc -f docx -t epub -o book.epub ` I receive warnings about an empty title element, and the resulting .epub only contains the text from the first .docx. Any ideas? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/37f5bb94-8fd5-4d8a-b5a8-4b61ff7bd635%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.