(I would have thought this would have come up before, but I haven't been able to find a thread on it.) I have a number of book sections that are in one language, when the book that contains them is titled in another. When the book's language is not English, but the section's is, this results in the book title getting capitalized according to English rules and not those of the language (say, German). Is there any way around this? I don't see anything like "container-language" in csljson, which I'm exporting from Zotero to get my biblio file. TIA. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/38c03aca-c194-4a4d-8e10-55e394056b3fn%40googlegroups.com.