* Citation Cross References in Word
@ 2022-12-31 16:33 Michael Becker
       [not found] ` <99cca45b-75f5-439c-8068-0171b86c58b2n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Michael Becker @ 2022-12-31 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

First off, I apologize if this has already been answered somewhere. I
simply can't seem to find the answer.

I am producing Word docs with Pandoc. In these docs I'm generating chicago
based citations, i.e., number linked to endnotes.  The footnote link in
text is working perfectly, it will take me to the appropriate note at the
end of the document. But, in Word the return link in the notes back to the
related in text link does not work. It does work in the Pandoc HTML export
but it does not work in the converted docx file. It appears that the link
back to the intext footnote is being deleted as the hyperlink is empty.
When I click on it it returns me back to the top of the document and not to
the location of the in-text footnote.

Does anyone of any idea what I might be doing wrong?

* Re: Citation Cross References in Word
       [not found] ` <99cca45b-75f5-439c-8068-0171b86c58b2n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-01-12 22:20   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-01-12 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Not sure. If you think it may be a bug, you can submit an issue on the GitHub tracker.
Be sure to include everything needed to reproduce the issue.