* Extracting typst equations
@ 2023-10-07 19:48 ch_...-S0/GAf8tV78@public.gmane.org
       [not found] ` <6ba769a5-4d4f-4b8a-885d-bfd5439e7c29n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: ch_...-S0/GAf8tV78@public.gmane.org @ 2023-10-07 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I have a lua filter that is being applied to Math elements with equations
(I extract them to generate graphics which I then include as images)
However, with pandoc's new support for typst the equations are converted to
Latex *before* the filter is run, so for

$
(a+b)
$

I get in math.text:

\left(a+b\right)

is there a way to get the original typst formula?

* Re: Extracting typst equations
       [not found] ` <6ba769a5-4d4f-4b8a-885d-bfd5439e7c29n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-10-07 23:12   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-10-07 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

No, the typst reader creates a Math inline element with TeX code (that's what we use for representing math in the AST).