Hi all, I'm a bit clueless with HTML table conversion at the moment. I currently use pandoc 3.1.2 on x64 and I'm converting some HTML dumps into Markdown (gfm). I read the manpage, the web site docs and googled, but apparently missed the crucial pointer so far. In many cases, by default tables end up as raw HTML in the Markdown output. I tried to circumvent this by using     pandoc -f html -t gfm-raw_html However, instead of the actual table, only the following text is being output then:     [TABLE] That's obviously not what I want. If I add something like -native_divs-native_spans-fenced_divs-bracketed_spans to my output format spec, nothing is output any more for my affected test file, i.e. the output stays totally empty. I just want my HTML table to be converted into a corresponding Markdown table, at least as good as it can be expressed in Markdown - I'm aware that HTML tables allow for more features and in many cases may not be converted perfectly or not without some information loss or adaptions. However just getting the word "TABLE" is the output is too much simplified in my eyes, with all table content being completely lost... Best regards,   Gunter -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/3b196e5a-93f8-77dd-366d-9bcff734ce64%40ohrner.net.