Dear Folks, I am using a template to generate a table of contents for blog posts my template is below: $if(toc)$ $endif$ Now I have no issues getting all the headings of the post in the table of contents except for the title of the blog post. If this is a non-standard use case and not the done thing kindly let me know. Otherwise, how would I modify the template above to get the title of the post as the first link? Many thanks, Nanda -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/3d97dc4e-e05b-48cf-8a80-557918bf0d29n%40googlegroups.com.