Hi Jesse, Please for give me you are absolutely right! I was kind of in a work haze yesterday, so let me apologize again to you and everyone here. I will definitely file an issue tracker, as well as denote the locations in the attached file of problematic areas. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. Russ On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 2:45:41 PM UTC-6, Jesse Rosenthal wrote: > > Dear Russ, > > This is not a useful way to submit a bug report: > > 1. Immediately after an email saying this thread was not a good place > to submit a bug, and directing you to the issue tracker, you sent an > email to this thread, and not to the issue tracker. > > 2. You sent a 35-page document without telling me where the problems > are. It would take me the better part of an hour to read the output, > let alone find the errors > > What you really want here is a MWE (minimal working example) (see > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimal_Working_Example). Find the > table in question, cut it into its own document, and submit it. > > 3. You didn't offer either the output or the expected output. I'm not > sure from your description what *precisely* you think you should have > gotten, so it's hard to compare or test. > > I'm sure the problems are there, and I'd love to take a stab at fixing > them. I doubt that they're "simple," as you say, because these formats > aren't simple. But blocks inside table cells is something I came across > as a problem recently, and I think I fixed it in the dev version. And > inherited list environments are an ongoing issue that will require some > major plumbing work (I'm guessing that's probably your problem, but I'm > not sure). But if you want your particular issues addressed any time > soon, you can't just dump a document and say "find the table." You need > to submit to the correct place, be specific about the issues, and not > push the labor of finding the relevant parts onto us. > > Best, > Jesse > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/4083e77d-31bc-4fee-83d1-dbe2140ebe88%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.