We're looking for feedback on a pull request I made: it adds some minimal CSS to pandoc's default HTML template. Two things that inspired this: - questions like this one on StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63293929/pandoc-change-font-family-to-sans-while-converting-from-markdown-to-html - I've recently updated and streamlined the CSS I use to generate simple HTML files (or publish to my blog), and was surprised how minimal it can be, while still looking pretty good (IMHO). The idea is to rely on browser defaults as much as possible (which are fairly consistent nowadays), so you don't have to override/normalize a lot. The new CSS is added by default when using the `--standalone` option, unless you also use the `--css` option or convert to slideshows. Inclusion can be disabled e.g. with `pandoc -M document-css=false`. Or customized (like all templates and template partials) by adding your own file to ~/.pandoc/templates/styles.html. There are a few variables like `mainfont`, `fontsize` etc. that you can set, similar to what we already have in the LaTeX template. Have a look at the proposed changes to the MANUAL (and to styles.html): https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/pull/6601/files -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/41422a08-cc8d-4480-8bfc-03d907cb2794n%40googlegroups.com.