* Please help with latest version update/installation procedure for pandoc on ubuntu.
@ 2019-06-12  5:15 SAM R.
       [not found] ` <c76e7211-e2d7-4549-b746-d6c41527cef1-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: SAM R. @ 2019-06-12  5:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi Team,

Please help with latest version update/installation procedure for pandoc on
ubuntu. As i am finding available version is 1.6.1.2 and i wanted to
install latest version like 2.7.1, kindly guide with necessary steps to
avail the above request.

Thanking you all in Anticipation.
SAM R.

* Re: Please help with latest version update/installation procedure for pandoc on ubuntu.
       [not found] ` <c76e7211-e2d7-4549-b746-d6c41527cef1-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2019-06-12 17:17   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <yh480kmuimiuyi.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2019-06-12 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SAM R., pandoc-discuss

Download pandoc-2.7.3-1-ambd64.deb from the releases page.
https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/releases

Change to the directory where this file was placed,
and do

sudo dpkg -i pandoc-2.7.3-1-ambd64.deb

@ 2019-06-13 10:12       ` SAM R.
       [not found]         ` <5a9ac5a6-d04c-4b0f-82ac-9e6bca6309cb-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: SAM R. @ 2019-06-13 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi John,

Thank you for the update, it's working for the only text conversion and not
for images. Images are not rendered from docx file created through
office365 docx file online tool.
Please check with same and let me know with findings on the same.

Thanx.
SAM.

@ 2019-06-17  5:54           ` SAM R.
       [not found]             ` <41e20618-d7bc-4a0d-a5ea-61e7c0613a8d-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: SAM R. @ 2019-06-17  5:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi John,

Any update on below request please, here with i am attaching sample docx
file created from office365.com, where in it has inline image, but that is
not recognized by pandoc in order to convert it base64 string format
embedded within html file.

Thanx,
SAM

On Thursday, 13 June 2019 15:42:42 UTC+5:30, SAM R. wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Thank you for the update, it's working for the only text conversion and
> not for images. Images are not rendered from docx file created through
> office365 docx file online tool.
> Please check with same and let me know with findings on the same.
>
> Thanx.
> SAM.
>
> On Wednesday, 12 June 2019 22:48:13 UTC+5:30, John MacFarlane wrote:
>>

>> Download pandoc-2.7.3-1-ambd64.deb from the releases page.
>> https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/releases
>>
>> Change to the directory where this file was placed,
>> and do
>>
>> sudo dpkg -i pandoc-2.7.3-1-ambd64.deb
>>
>> "SAM R." <samc...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> writes:
>>
>> > Hi Team,
>> >
>> > Please help with latest version update/installation procedure for
>> pandoc on
>> > ubuntu. As i am finding available version is 1.6.1.2 and i wanted to
>> > install latest version like 2.7.1, kindly guide with necessary steps to
>> > avail the above request.
>> >
>> > Thanking you all in Anticipation.
>> > SAM R.
>> >
>> > --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/c76e7211-e2d7-4549-b746-d6c41527cef1%40googlegroups.com.

[-- Attachment #2: Document2.docx --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, Size: 107622 bytes --]

@ 2019-06-19  5:40               ` SAM R.
From: SAM R. @ 2019-06-19  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi Team,

Any update ?

Thanx.

@ 2019-06-23 10:43               ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]                 ` <m2k1dcr390.fsf-gd5emFPDCk19a1wB/4mvwEEMvNT87kid@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2019-06-23 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SAM R., pandoc-discuss

Structure here is

        <w:drawing>
          <wp:inline>
            <a:graphic>
              <a:graphicData>

and  pandoc's docx reader doesn't seem to be handling
that properly. Please submit an issue on the GitHub
tracker, together with your sample file and a link
back to this discussion, so we can look into this further.

@ 2019-06-24  7:38                   ` SAM R.
From: SAM R. @ 2019-06-24  7:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss