The ToC appears, but it is compressed to three horizonal bars. That tripped me up too -- I was looking for the manual but did not see the menu and thought the manual was missing. That happens also on desktop when the window is not very wide. On Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 12:35:16 PM UTC-5 BPJ wrote: > The ToC doesn't appear on mobile. Is that intentional? The ToC which used > to be visible on the Lua filters page has disappeared in mobile Google > Chrome. > >> ...... > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/4574d519-4e12-4004-a50e-faf205e89df4n%40googlegroups.com.