Hello all, Let me begin by saying thank you for this extremely versatile tool! I've been dabbling with using Pandoc to go from Markdown to Powerpoint. The layouts from a specified reference doc are very pleasant to work, but so far I have been unsuccessful in finding a way how highlighted text is to be rendered in the PPTX. Specifically, I would be looking for a way to highlight text by changing its color in the output. I saw that d0a895ac [1] principally implements colored text output for syntax highlighting, but as far as I understand there is no way of using this from the AST? (My ideal scenario would writing a custom AST filter that turns bold and italic highlights into colored spans.) Another idea I had was to leverage the user-definable accent colors from the reference doc, so that .accent1 to .accent6 could be used as classes, similarly to how underline works today. I am not fluent in Haskell, but I'd appreciate if someone had some other ideas - or comments on the feasibility of those changes? (I'd be happy to sponsor someone to implement them.) Thanks & best Gottfried [1] https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/commit/d0a895acee371b13a9c31873c10dd124e04564d1 -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/4595d478-2dae-4042-b535-95a295042478n%40googlegroups.com.