* Issue with nested tables and pandoc 65 error
@ 2021-05-19 22:04 'Madhukar Vissapragada' via pandoc-discuss
       [not found] ` <71c9115f-6e6d-423d-9ae7-40a121d92fabn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: 'Madhukar Vissapragada' via pandoc-discuss @ 2021-05-19 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi Folks,
I am using pandoc version 2.10.1 for converting the tex into docx. While
trying to convert one of tex which has nested tables pandoc started
throwing a *pandoc 65 error stating that*  *it's expecting \end{table} but
it got \end{tabular}. *

Here is the element for reference:

\begin{table}[!h]
\small
\caption{Some fails.}
\label{table:failedML}
\begin{tabular}{llll}
\hline
& \textbf{hear}   \textbf{fail}                                       &
\textbf{Flex fail}   \textbf{content}
& \textbf{Flexible failure}\\
\textbf{newcontent}                                \\ \hline
\textbf{Expectation} \\ \textbf{mean} \\ \textbf{deviation} &   If you need
to convert files from one markup format into another, pandoc is your
swiss-army knife. Pandoc can convert between the following format  \\
\hline
\end{tabular}
\end{table}

Any kind of suggestion or help is really appreciated

Thanks in advance!!!

* Re: Issue with nested tables and pandoc 65 error
       [not found] ` <71c9115f-6e6d-423d-9ae7-40a121d92fabn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-05-19 23:39   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m2tumyguo7.fsf-jF64zX8BO08an7k8zZ43ob9bIa4KchGshsV+eolpW18@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-05-19 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Madhukar Vissapragada' via pandoc-discuss, pandoc-discuss

This works fine with the latest version.

@ 2021-05-20  5:38       ` 'Madhukar Vissapragada' via pandoc-discuss
From: 'Madhukar Vissapragada' via pandoc-discuss @ 2021-05-20  5:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss