Starting with pandoc 3, the docx writer adds a tag to the that provides formatting for tables. Based on the commit that added it , it looks like it had to do with getting tables to format properly when they're in lists. It gets applied to all tables, though, which left-aligns tables that were previously centered in the body of the text. I'm not sure what the expected behavior is here, so I may simply be doing something wrong on my end. My reference document has set the table properties to be center-aligned... is there some better way of indicating this so the new tag won't be applied? Is there an easy way I could remove it with a Lua filter, or should I just edit the XML after the fact? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/47c022b6-e198-463e-889c-25264df6081en%40googlegroups.com.