On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 5:15:07 PM UTC-5, John MacFarlane wrote: > > Yes, making it work for a header with id 'refs' would be > sensible, I suppose. You could put up an issue suggesting > this (really it should go on pandoc-citeproc). > > > +++ John Muccigrosso [Jan 23 16 10:04 ]: > > On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 1:29:26 PM UTC-4, Jason White wrote: > > > > Is there a way to specify a location other than the end of the > > document for insertion of the bibliography? There might, for > > example, need to be appendices or other material following the list > > of references. > > LaTeX can do this easily, of course, but I haven’t found anything in > > the documentation to suggest how to achieve it with Pandoc. > > > > This seems to have been implemented by having the bib be inserted into > > any div with an id element of refs. > > Do I understand correctly that the only way to get a Div with such an > > element out of a markdown document is to insert html like the > > following? > >