* gitit wiki with citation support
@ 2010-11-16 22:51 Nathan Gass
From: Nathan Gass @ 2010-11-16 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hello pandoc enthusiasts

It took a lot longer than anticipated, but I've got a gitit with the
new citation code online (including my support for citation commands in
latex):

http://178.77.97.180:5001/

There seems to be a bug, which prevents me from loging in with Safari,
but Firefox works here. (I see the same bug with stock gitit on this
system, but not with my local version, so it probably has something to
do with some dependency versions?).

This is just some poor mans virtual host, so please be reasonable with
the stuff you do on it. Keep to small texts/files.

Hoping for lots of test cases and corner stuff this way.

Current known bugs:

* markdown writer includes autogenerated Reference section
   (this bug is actually only in the gitit code).
* natbib output uses some hardcoded punctuation.
* biblatex output is wrong for textual citations with multiple keys.
* pdfs generated with natbib or biblatex double the Reference heading.

Missing features in the gitit code:

* Safari log in
* Highlight generated latex files.
* Some way to convert latex to markdown to test the latex citation
   parsing code.
* Some better way to quickly try out different styles.

Greetings
Nathan

P.S As I'll continue to work on the wiki code, there can be downtimes.
Just try again a bit later if that happens to you.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-11-16 22:51 UTC | newest]